Congratulations on completing your degree! Your graduation ceremony will be held on Thursday 7th September 2017 at the Indigo arena of the iconic O2 (Millennium Dome).
Due to the high volume of students who have been successful in obtaining their degree with us, we have organised 3 ceremonies. Our Graduation team will send you a detailed email, informing you the specific time slot allocated to you.
Bring along your family and friends to help you celebrate your success together with London School of Marketing and University staff. There will be an opportunity for you to all have professional photographs in your cap and gown as well as some fun shots in our photo booth! Refreshments will be available for you all to enjoy. There will also be an opportunity to purchase some of our LSM memorabilia to help you remember this exciting once in a lifetime day as well as your time as an LSM student.
If you have any further questions please read the Frequently Ask Questions page or contact us on email@example.com or 0203 322 4833.
We look forward to celebrating your success and seeing you at your graduation - please fill the form below to book your place now!Book tickets and gown hire
Student ticket = £190
Each guest ticket = £80
A 10% discount will be applied on the total at checkout, if you book your tickets for 3 or more guests.
What is included:
- Graduation gown and hat
- Graduation plaque and scroll
- A scrumptious finger food buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Free fun photobooth prints of you and your family
- Graduation tickets for students and guests are non-refundable once the payment is made. If the student is unable to attend, the amount can be transferred towards the next graduation ceremony. However, please note that during such a transfer, prices may increase and the difference would have to be paid by the student.
- London School of Marketing reserves the right to change the time, venue and conditions of the graduation ceremony without prior notice.
- London School of Marketing is not responsible for arranging or aiding in the visa application process of any students or guests attending the graduation ceremony. The student will be provided with a standardised invitation email upon completion of the booking and payments, which can be used towards the visa application process, if necessary.
- London School of Marketing will charge a courier fee for any physical delivery of documents, such as the invitation letter, depending on the delivery location.
Once you have attended your graduation ceremony, why not explore and enjoy the surrounding area?
There are a variety of restaurants located within The O2 for you and your guests to enjoy a celebratory meal. As well as bowling and the cinema!
How about a guided expedition over the roof of The O2? Up at The O2 is an exhilarating 90 minute experience where you will be suspended 2m above the surface of The O2 roof, the walkway is 52m above ground level and 380m long. At its steepest point the walkway has an incline of 28° on the way up and 30° on the way back down and has a slight bounce to it to mirror the surface of the tent. At the summit, there is an observation platform where you can take in spectacular views of London. Click here for more information.
If you would like to discover a unique perspective of London’s night sky, see The O2 from the air and the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf and other iconic areas in London, click here for more information on the Emirates cable cars sightseeing tour.
You can also catch a boat ride from The O2 along the River Thames where you can see some of London’s well-known sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and The Shard. Click here for more information.
Our professional photographers Ede & Ravenscroft will be available on the day for you to have individual portrait shots as well as photographs with friends and family. Photographs will also be available of you walking over the stage.
You will be able to purchase and collect the photograph of you walking over the stage on the day. Portrait and group photographs will take up to 28 days to process and then they will be posted to you.
The option to pre-order your photograph packages before the day will be available soon.
In order for the professional photographs to be the best possible quality it is suggested that you could wear the following:
Female: White or plain coloured blouse with a suit, skirt or trousers, whichever you prefer.
Male: White or plain coloured long sleeved shirt, Tie if preferred. Suit or jacket and trousers.
Please note that London School of Marketing is not responsible for photographs taken / distributed / ordered from Ede & Ravenscroft
You can get to The O2 from Central London within 20 minutes or Stratford within 10 minutes.
North Greenwich Underground Station (Jubilee Line)
Inside the M25 and outside the Congestion Zone. The O2 is signposted from the M25, the A2 and A20 (from the South East), and the M11 (from the North).
Use the postcode SE10 0DX for route planners. And if you need a junction, use Millennium Way or Edmund Halley Way.
Remember it’s always best to pre-book your parking. Please click here for more information.
Your graduation ceremony will be held on Thursday 7th September 2017 at the Indigo arena of the iconic O2 (Millennium Dome). Due to the high volume of students who have been successful in obtaining their degree with us, we have organised 3 ceremonies. Our Graduation team will send you a detailed email, informing you the specific time slot allocated to you.